Saturday, May 31, 2008

Administration

While I have been able to participate in teaching classes, fill in as a madre tutora and do many projects with the kids; a large part of my work this year has been helping with the administration side of things. For blog purposes - it's not that exciting. However, it has been one of the best experiences for me, as I have been able to help develop new and lasting programs, assist in re-structuring the orphanage, guide volunteers and provide leadership training ideas and skills to the directors. Even though much of my time is spent in meetings and behind my computer, I am completely content to know my work will continue to shape the future of this ministry and to see my work come alive in the everyday situations here. Here are some exciting pictures of the administration at work.

Robyn at her desk in the library

Liz, Director of the orphanage, at her desk in her office...

Mirian, our social worker, at her desk... in her office...

Sara, our wonderful secretary, not at her desk - but in her office.

Just like I said, the pictures are completely blog worthy... *smile*